Location: it is located on the first basement floor of the hospital’s second building..
Number of active beds: six beds
Services to patients in this ward are provided by cardiologists, fellowship angiography, angioplasty and electrophysiology, and an experienced nursing team by means of the facilities and equipment of cardiopulmonary monitoring and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, respiratory and medical assistance 24 hours of the day and night. During the procedure, cardiac surgeons and anesthesiologists are also present. . . ..
This ward is one of the most complete angiography centers in terms of equipment (stents, balloon, etc.) and technology, with two separate sections.. The most important services of the angiography ward are:
- • Cardiovascular angiography, Cerebrovascular angiography, Carotid and organ angiography
- • Cardiovascular angioplasty, carotid and organ angioplasty
- • Pediatric angiography and angioplasty
- EPS ( Electrophysiology)
- • Temporary and permanent pacemaker installation
- • ICD implantation
- • Valvuloplasty of heart valves
- • IVC filter placement
Internal number: 520 – 519